Top Skills Recruitment team consists of young & positive
professionals speaking different foreign languages. Our higher aim
is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can
land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard
services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the
right career opportunity.
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist for one of our clients, an independent fund solutions provider.
• Maintenance of full (multi-currency) accounting records
• Preparation and/or review of Net Asset Value calculations; including cash and portfolio reconciliation, portfolio valuation, calculation of fees and accruals and/or other required actions
• Assisting the Account Managers in the day-to-day work with clients
• Assisting the Account Managers in the day-to-day work with the junior staff including training and coaching, etc.
• Assuring that all fees chargeable to the Fund are calculated and paid on a timely basis
• Create and/or review invoice templates and payment instructions
• Preparation of periodic financial statements, portfolio valuation reports and other reporting adhering to strict reporting deadlines
• Reviewing the annual reports of the funds and provide guidance and coordinate the audit process of the funds
• Reviewing and monitor the compliance of the funds
• Reporting internally to Account Managers